Job Title: Product Manager
1. Responsible for overseas product planning, according to market demand, competitive situation and resource status, collect and analyze user demand, reasonably plan version demand scope, deeply grasp the core value of products, strengthen product innovation, and ensure that product functions meet the needs of overseas users;
2. Define product functions, manage product requirements, collect, refine and sort out customer requirements, participate in and guide the preparation of product requirements documents;
3. Comprehensively analyzed existing user data to improve core data indicators such as retention;
4. Responsible for the cycle and schedule control of relevant product development projects, ensure the product development to the final online operation, and be responsible for the schedule quality;
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in computer science or design is preferred;
2. At least 3 years working experience in a well-known Internet company or at least 1 year working experience in overseas social products.
3. Have a deep understanding of entertainment and social products and strong executive ability;
4. Good logical thinking, communication and writing skills;
5. Proactive, with good pattern view and team spirit;
6. Strong learning ability and adaptability；
7. Bilingual Speaker, fluent in English and other languages, such as Mandarin, Korean, Vietnamese, Thai, Malay, Indonesian.
Job Title: Product Management Intern
1.Conduct thorough market research about social products in South East Asia, identify the explicit and implicit user needs;
2.Research about the competitor products related to social and live-streaming;
3.Understand the product features, user characteristics, interest and preference;
4.Participate in user research and product design discussions. Come up with effective solutions toward product problems.
1.Curious, open-minded, strong interest in social products;
2.Fluent in spoken and written English;
3.Understand one of the following languages: Thai, Vietnamese, Malay, Indonesian, Korean, Arabic and Mandarin;
4.Work at least 4 days a week and minimum 3 months.
Job Title: IOS Engineer
1. Responsible for the development of mobile applications based on Flutter, able to independently complete the development of iOS applications
2. Discussed the implementation plan of related technologies of Flutter iOS, carried out application and system integration
3. Research on Flutter and plug-in development technology, and propose improvement Suggestions for the product according to the experience during development
4. Continuously improve and optimize product development process, improve development capability and efficiency, and improve user experience and usability through technology Accept other work arrangements
1. Familiar with the Flutter framework and Dart language, and understand the implementation principles of common components of Flutter
2. More than 3 years of iOS development experience, iOS online applications, well-known App development experience is preferred
3. Good experience in component oriented programming
4. Familiar with the technical process of Flutter and iOS native mixed development and independent development
5. Able to independently solve the technical problems of Flutter
6. Actual project experience with Flutter or plug-in development experience is preferred
7. Proficient in using Git common operation commands
8. Strong thirst for knowledge and initiative, continuous enthusiasm for new technology, and strong learning ability
9.At least two languages, fluent in Both Chinese and English and can be used as a working language.
Job Title: Android Engineer
1. Responsible for the continuous iterative development of existing mobile Internet products;
2. Participate in the framework construction and rapid implementation of innovative terminal products.
1. At least three years of Android development experience, bachelor degree or above, able to independently complete complex applications;
2. Proficient in Android multithreading and high-performance programming, with experience in UI, network, memory and battery optimization;
3. Familiar with common open source libraries, understand their implementation principles, and have the ability to modify and customize;
4. Can speak at least two languages, fluent in Both Chinese and English and can be used as a working language;
5. Understand the theory of Flutter and the development process, and practical project experience is preferred;
6. Working experience in a front-line Internet company is preferred;
7. Cross-platform application development capability such as iOS/ReactNative is preferred;
8. Familiar with audio/video codec (FFMPEG, PCM, AAC) is preferred.
Job Title: Golang Engineer
1.At least 2 years background development experience, familiar with basic data structure and algorithm.
2. Experience in Linux system programming and network programming, clear understanding of TCP/IP protocol, proficient in Golang/C++ and other programming languages
3. Have project development experience in distributed back-end system, familiar with microservice architecture and more than one RPC framework
4. Be familiar with Redis, MYSQL, NGINX, Docker and other open source projects, and understand their principles and usage scenarios first.
5.Experience in Internet business system or related technology product development. Experience in distributed system development is preferred.
1.Chinese and English can be used as working languages
2. Use Go language (Golang) to develop stable, high-performance and extensible back-end services;
3. Improve and optimize code quality through unit testing, automation and code review;
4. Continuous optimization and reconstruction of existing systems to efficiently support rapid business development;
5. Deeply explore and analyze business requirements, summarize functional use cases, and transform them into efficient technical solutions;